As a Cogito IT Consultant, you will participate in various aspects of the Cogito (Caboodle & SlicerDicer) development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support. You will partner with various groups within IT to service our business leaders and to represent the CDTS - KPHC Cogito team. As Team member, must be a results oriented self starter individual who can effectively navigate within the complex organization within the region and across multiple portfolios. The individual will be accountable deliverables with complex programs and programs that require integration of a number of capabilities across national and regional organizations. Work inside a team with strong knowledge of Epic-s Clarity & Caboodle data environments. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of partnering effectively with customers in delivering results in complex situations and have the proven ability to establish a strong and trusting relationship with business leaders and IT stakeholders. The individual must have solid problem solving skills combined with the ability to manage effectively with ambiguous requirements.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Develops requirements for process or system solutions within assigned business domain(s) by interfacing stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (for example, Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture).
- Develops an understanding of and executes requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements (for example, SMART) within designated business domain.
- Assists in the development and documentation of comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed solutions.
- Supports the evolution of applications, systems, and/or processes to a desired future state by building and leveraging an up to date understanding of how current processes impact business operations for assigned domain(s).
- Maps current state against future state processes.
- Identifies the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components.
- Provides recommendations to team or department leadership on how to integrate requirements with current systems and business processes for assigned domain(s).
- Identifies value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
- Supports solution design by researching how to help translate requirements into workable business solutions.
- Identifies and recommends additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to process or solutions design.
- Supports the evaluation of third-party vendors as directed.
- Recommends regional and/or national process improvements which align with sustainable best practices, and the strategic and tactical goals of the business.
- Supports continuous process improvement by participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes across assigned business domain(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum three (3) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Clinical Data Systems Consultant