Position: IT Consultant / Lead IT Engineer / System Administrator
We are an IT consulting business / Managed Service Provider located in Fishers, Indiana. We provide a unique and improved method of providing both remote and onsite IT support to businesses located in the Indianapolis metropolitan area. Our dedicated and assigned IT Consultants / System Administrators / Lead Engineers are responsible for any and all details concerning our customer's IT infrastructure including computer hardware, software and networking equipment including implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting these systems and their users. In addition, our Lead Engineers are also our Sales Engineers and are responsible for building relationships with new customer prospects. Our sales outreach process and associated training is provided as a benefit that helps our engineers succeed in building strong customer relationships and improving interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Proven IT problem solving skills.
- Motivated and willing to work diligently to provide technical leadership in finding IT solutions that provide real value to small to medium sized businesses (SMB).
- Ability to implement and support a diverse set of technologies covering the range of IT needs for the SMB market including servers, desktops, mobile, networking, security, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate and resolve computer related issues from a broad range of non-technical users.
- Knowledgeable and experienced implementing and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Servers and PC's (hardware and software).
- Microsoft Windows Networks (Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Networking Technologies (DFS, DNS, DHCP, VPNs, VLANs, WiFi).
- Email Infrastructure (Microsoft Exchange, SPAM, etc.) and Protocols (SMTP, IMAP, ActiveSync, etc.)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop services.
- Microsoft Virtualization Technology (Hyper-V, etc.)
- Server Backups and Disaster Recovery Solutions.
- Network Monitoring and Management Tools.
- Security Solutions including Firewalls, A/V and EDR.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment with experienced leadership.
- Diverse set of technologies and customers.
- Opportunity to implement and maintain the latest IT infrastructure technologies.
- Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Performance based bonuses.
- College Degree OR at least 4 years of IT infrastructure engineering experience.
- Lead Engineer / System Administrator. Responsible for management of the customer relationship including all details of their computer hardware, software and networking infrastructure. This includes implementing, maintaining and supporting these systems in a responsive and efficient manner.
- IT Consultant. Responsible for seeing the customer’s “vision” and generating new task requirements through continual dialogue about necessary improvements for maintaining, securing and improving their business networks and computer systems.
- Lead Sales Engineer. Responsible for building relationships with new customer prospects that are contacted through our lead generation process. This includes the initial meeting and presentation of our company products and follow-up discussions to move them from a prospect to a customer.
Benefits plus Performance Based Bonuses