|Our client, an international financial institution based in Washington, DC has a position available for a IT Coordinator II:|
IT Coordinator II
The HQ Departmental Information Technology Coordinator (ITC) will serve as the primary support resource for all technical IT matters under his/her purview in Washington, DC. The ITC will provide ongoing support for their respective department and any visiting staff from Country Offices who are working with the same department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Be the primary point of contact on all matters related to hardware, software, and communications support for the department.
- Work closely with other IT support elements (such as ITS IT Client Services, IT Service Desk, and Mobile Kiosk).
- Assist in the decision making/planning process of IT needs at the beginning/end of each fiscal year.
- Order standard IT equipment for the department and see to the disposal of retired equipment.
- Maintain a proper inventory of all IT related equipment and software, which is reported to CIT on a quarterly basis.
- Participate in the evaluation and piloting of new products and services (both hardware and software).
- Identify and propose IT applications that support the Department's work to CIT and assist in the development and implementation of the application.
- Provide IT training for staff members, particularly for newly hired staff.
- Administer information security standards, including requesting IT accounts (Notes and Windows), SecurIDs, and remote connectivity accounts (as applicable).
- Coordinate with institutions' s Telecom Service unit to set up, transfer, and discontinue voice and data communication for the staff in the office and at home for Business Continuity designees.
- Provide expertise on all institutional Standard Software and Corporate applications.
- Follow up on all fixes and repairs on IT products in the department.
- Setup video-conference, audio-visual equipment, and other electronic devices for presentations or conferences.
- Prepare laptop PCs for mission travel.
- Train laptop users in remote access systems, such as SSL VPN, Fiberlink, and Webmail and Notes replication.
- Disseminate IT information to departmental staff.
- Assist in departmental moves of IT hardware and communications.
- Attend expert training when required and maintain a working knowledge of the IT trends in the business relevant to supporting the institution's IT standards.
- Adhere, advise, and enforce the technology standard requirements and procedures of institution.
- Assist staff in procurement of cell phones and Blackberry devices.
- Ensure that the integrity and security of institution's Systems are not compromised from within or outside the corporation.
- Collect feedback on IT services from clients, utilizing surveys and 'Expos'.
- Use the 'Remedy' call tracking system to track work and analyze reports to identify problem areas and training opportunities.
- Assist staff in use of scanners, digital senders, and Bloomberg terminals (as applicable).
- Monitor voice and data communication usage charges for the department (if applicable).
- Assist the budget analyst in preparing requisitions for procuring hardware and software for department use.
- Administer space usage, both with corporate shared network drives and Notes email archive.
- Serve as the Department's Software Asset Management (SAM) Custodian, with the following responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with SAM Policy, and SAM Process and Procedure Manual.
- Proactively manage their software asset base throughout the entire software asset management lifecycle, supporting software assets analysis and reporting required by Business Software Asset Manager for respective Dept/Unit/VPU(s).
- Act as control point for software asset tracking.
- Keep up to date records for all software assets owned by respective Dept/Unit/VPU.
- Conduct periodic inventories of all software assets owned by respective Dept/Unit/VPU.
- Ensure the careful use and safekeeping of all software assets owned by respective Dept/Unit/VPU.
- Assign software assets to individual staff and ensuring prompt reclamation upon staff departure in line with SAM Policy, and SAM.
- Process and Procedure Manual.
- Ensure all assets are inventoried in a timely fashion and that the results of the inventory are promptly entered in the Definitive.
- Software Library, License Database, and Software Catalog.
- Follow established inventory process, as described in the SAM Process and Procedure Manual.
- Ensure that all desktop application and network support are performed.
- Be responsible for: issues concerning the maintenance and implementation of IT standards, knowledge sharing, coordination with CIT, and departmental training.
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Systems Management, or related field.
- Role Specific Experience: 2+ years of experience in a technical environment or in the area of customer support in a technology environment similar to a bank or financial institution.
- Hands-on experience with resolving common problems in the area of Computer Hardware, Notes EM systems, Remote Access, and Network communications.
- Industry certifications such as A+. MCP , CLA, ITIL Foundation, etc. (preferred).
- Experience supporting Treasury applications and technologies preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to guide a team of IT members to achieve results.
If interested, please reply with your updated (Word version) of your professional resume to email@example.com
*Benefits are available only to W2 Contractors.
*This is not a remote based position.
*In person interview.
*Open to C2C
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.