·IT Customer Support – Helpdesk Specialist
Technical Client Support specialist is a critical part of the company to provide the highest level of customer service for the software product solutions.
- Provide technical support through phone, email, computer to identify and resolve customer tech issues in timely manner.
- Analyze incoming user questions and information. Construct remedies including workarounds, suggestions, alternative usage, fixes.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations. Respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Work in team setting and prioritize workload to complete tasks and projects.
- Understanding of the software product and ability to troubleshoot or escalate appropriately.
- 3+ technical customer support experience
- Bachelors, Associates or relative technical field experience
- Strong telephone and hands-on technical troubleshooting skills required.
- IT Certification in MCP or MCTS, and A+. Network+ is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 7 Pro, Windows 8 desktop support and Windows Servers
- Experience supporting network infrastructure, Microsoft Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, configuring and maintaining anti-virus software, Windows Updates, IIS, Terminal Services
- Ability to complete internal training program for product application
- Experience with ticketing software and 24/7 environment. Familiarity with database software.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written