Fort Myers, FL
Full-Time, Monday - Friday Work Week, Days (Example: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
Work/Life balance – many locations have no weekend and/or night shift hours
Comprehensive benefits package including:
Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, Paid time off, Holiday pay, Tuition reimbursement, CEU hours, 401(k) with company match
The IT Project Manager for Data Integration, Conversion and Management will be responsible for managing projects related to these areas. Ability to create detailed plans adhering to Project Management Office (PMO) standards. Ability to work with all levels in the organization in order to complete projects on time.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related field OR equivalent operational/technical healthcare experience.
- Five (5) years or more of experience in a Project Manager role in healthcare with an Integration, Data Conversion and Data focus
- Strong Integration Testing & Conversion experience
- Experience with data conversion from one or more systems to a centralized system
- Experience with large system implementations
- Practical experience and knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies and concepts
- Strong traditional and agile project management skills
- PMP Certification a plus
- ITIL V.3 Certified preferred.
- Valid state Driver’s License for travel to satellite offices and offsite meetings. Compliance with the company Driver Safety Operations and Motor Vehicle Records Check Policy is required.
• Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook required.