RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately seeking a full-time IT Developer for our leading independent, end-to-end IT services client for a long-term project in Anaheim, California (CA).
The ideal candidate will be supporting the creation of an organized set of vendors as a pre-cursor to full VMO functionality. They will work the both internal team members and Anaheim key personnel to assemble this information, under the direction of the Account Executive.
- Meet with all applicable members to harvest data
- Create database to organize these findings
- Define key data fields, areas of action and concern
- Review findings with individuals for accuracy
- Migrate final product to SharePoint site for authorized review
- Review with team
- Handoff to team leadership
- Take further direction to complete tasks as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint
- Candidates must have experience in the duties listed to qualify for this role
- Any education or related certifications are a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.