Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an IT Executive Assistant in our Boston, MA location.
This is a high-visibility, Executive-support role within a Global Leader in Energy Management.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Handles the day to day tasks and operations of the IT executive – VP/SVP functions, helping with scheduling leadership meetings, F2F and 1:1 with other senior leaders at Schneider Electric.
· Will need to get involved with helping the division, in this case Digital Engineering in managing additional admin tasks, including:
(a) Travel - booking arrangements and expense report submission and approvals for executives.
(b) Purchasing - follow-up including PO and contract finalization and approvals.
· Other administrative tasks;
(a) Will support multiple executives, but at a minimum 2 to 3 leaders.
(b) Managing VP calendars, scheduling meetings, reserving conference rooms as needed.
(c) Assist other Executive Assistants as needed.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
· You possess professional English speaking and writing skills.
· Experienced with Microsoft office suites of applications including Box, Yammer, etc.
· Able to learn and navigate internet tools and applications.
· Occasional flexible working hours to support the executive in travel.
· Knowledge of web editing and publication a plus.
· Experienced in coordinating events, meetings, travel logistics, a must.
· A people-person with positive attitude willing to help the team to succeed.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.