TCG Network Services is seeking an IT Field Engineer / Senior Administrator to help round out our team of smart, engaging technicians.
Field Engineers work closely with our Help Desk Manager but will also interface with end-users, vendors, and staff. Because we want every client interaction to be wonderful, we’re looking for a professional with the right mix of technical savvy and people skills.
Can you resolve complex and critical issues in a fast-paced environment?
- VMware support and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange Server administration and management
- Microsoft Windows desktop OS troubleshooting, administration, and management
- Troubleshooting for end-user software (such as MS Office, Adobe Product Suite, etc.)
- Superior customer service skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly and proficiently (spoken, written, electronically).
- Highly organized with an eye for detail. Field Engineers prioritize, multitask, execute, and escalate issues only when necessary.
- A well-rounded team player that brings patience, adaptability, a positive attitude, and a good sense of humor.
- Ideally live within a 20-mile radius of Natick, MA.
- Minimum of two years of experience supporting Windows servers, VMware, networks, and workstations.
- Hands-on knowledge of most computer systems servers, peripherals, mobile devices, and network switching topologies.
- Fluent in networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, VPN clients, Switching and Firewalls.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, WebDAV implementation are a plus.
- At least one certification in: A+, N+, MCSE, MSA, MCP, CNE, CAN, and CCNA. Candidates with multiple certifications will have priority consideration.
- Industry competitive salary
- Excellent health insurance
- 401K retirement plan with a 50% match
- Long-term disability coverage
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Enjoy the convenience of a modern facility, easy commute, and plenty of shops nearby
TCG has been a Managed IT Services Provider for more than 30 years, serving the technology needs of small and mid-sized companies in the Northeastern United States. Our headquarters is in Natick, MA and we have a field office in downtown Boston.
Our rapid growth and sustained success can be attributed to our culture: client-first, focused on education and training, rooted in the community, highly ethical, and fun.
TCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Learn more by visiting our new website: www.tcgns.com