Position:IT Field Service Technician
Pay Rate:16.00/HR W2
- Responsible for performing on-site servicing and repair of major OEM laptops, desktops, POS, and printers.
- Provides technical support in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported problems. Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up.
- Performs general maintenance, troubleshoots, and repairs major OEM laptops, desktops, POS, and printers.
- CompTIA A+ Required
- XEROX Printer Certifications desired
- Point of Sale Repair Experience
- Hardware Desktop Break-Fix Experience
- Printer Break-Fix Experience
- DesksideCustomer Service Support Experience
- Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly)