Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more than 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About our IT Team:
The IT team is a group of exceptional individuals responsible for successful Corporate Technology service delivery to Foursquare team members globally. This group manages the administrative, logistical and technical support for day-to-day corporate technology functions. They are responsible for planning and delivering integrated information services to enable internal Foursquare team members to access services and information they need, when and where they need it.
About the Role:
You will support team members by providing prompt response to members’ problems and requests while managing and maintaining the closing of tickets within ZenDesk. As a team member, you will function as the primary interface for the Corporate IT Team providing a positive experience for Foursquare team members through tailored IT solutions. Also, you will be responsible for team members’ computer and account management provisioning and de-provisioning as well as inventory management of equipment. You will handle the installation, configuration, and support of network resources including printers and other peripheral devices among many other tasks. You will work all aspects of problem resolution for team members; this includes but is not limited to driving the resolution from IT Support teams, cross-functional organizations, and external vendors. Using your expertise, you will identify opportunities for continuous process improvements and if needed, partner with other Foursquare technology teams to design, plan and implement a resolution.
- Experience with Zendesk, GSuite, and MacOS
- Experience independently evaluating and troubleshooting computer hardware and software, peripheral devices, mobile devices and network connectivity problems remotely or on site.
- Familiarity with basic wireless technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Basic knowledge of mobile device management technologies
- Experience troubleshooting AV equipment
- Basic knowledge of VOIP, and enterprise cloud-based phone systems
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of LANs, wireless network along with other basic networking principles
- Ability to use support tools to speed up problem-solving and improve own productivity
- Experience with JAMF Pro, Bitium, G Suite, LDAP/JumpCloud and AWS a plus
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.