The Help Desk Coordinator is the initial point of contact for all Golden 1 end users and for all technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. This position responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, determines and implements solutions. This position is also responsible for the administration of network and systems access for all end users and vendors ensuring compliance with credit union corporate policies.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
1. Provision and de-provision system access based on Role Bases Access Control with least privilege methodology. Work directly with department managers and business owners to create, modify and remove access and document necessary approvals.
2. Manage the on-going support for role based access management for systems managed by Helpdesk.
3. Perform periodic access review to identify exceptions and resolve system access discrepancies.
4. Provide support for enterprise applications via phone, email or ticketing system. Identify, troubleshoot and escalate issues to appropriate areas of IT when necessary.
5. Provide resolution and completion of end-user issues and requests within service level agreements. Prioritize and schedule tasks within Service Desk.
6. Provide support for mixed platform environment: Win7, Win 10, IOS, tablets, laptops, desktops, and Audio/Video system.
7. Provide helpdesk support to front line staff on banking hardware such as Cash Dispenser/Recyclers, Credit Card machine, Check Scanners, Printers, Pin pad, and multi-functions devices.
8. Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at tier2 level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, configuring systems and applications on PCs, laptops, and mobile devices.
9. Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at tier2 level for network connectivity issues in a WAN/LAN, WIFI
in an Enterprise environment.
10. Maintain tables, parameters, and setting within the VMS Host System for terminals, desktop computers, printers, and cash dispensers.
11. Develop and maintain internal procedures, technical documentations and build IT Support knowledgebase.
12. Communicate all updates for proper maintenance of equipment to the appropriate staff.
13. Keep management updated on outstanding issues that are not resolved in a timely manner in accordance with established escalation procedures.
14. Develop, document and implement operating procedures and conducts training as required
15. Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the business area needs and incorporating these needs into technical solutions by updating, developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of credit union procedures, products, service, and data processing systems.
16. Properly escalates when user and system related security standards are not adhered to.
17. Maintains a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
18. Research and resolve system access support issues.
19. Performs other job-related duties as necessary.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
1. Effective oral and written communication skills required with a focus on troubleshooting and error identification.
2. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate applicable computer hardware, a variety of hand tools and standard office equipment.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
1. INTERNAL: All levels of staff and management
2. EXTERNAL: Vendors
1. EDUCATION: Successful completion of High School curriculum and prerequisite completion Computer
o Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating system and MS Office.
o Working knowledge of system hardware to include, PC's, printers, iPhones, iPads, and laptops.
o Working knowledge with remote diagnostic tools.
o Working knowledge of Access Management.
o Working knowledge of network and system troubleshooting.
o Demonstrates basic knowledge with systems security practices.
o CompTIA A or equivalent work experience
1. Prolonged sitting throughout the workday to accomplish tasks.
2. Availability for emergency and on call duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as needed.
3. Occasional travel may be required.
4. Lift and carry communications equipment and computer hardware weighing up to fifty pounds.
5. Corrected vision in the normal range required to configure, test, and troubleshoot network server hardware and data.
6. Hearing within normal range.
7. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate applicable computer hardware, a variety of hand tools and standard office equipment.
8. May work additional work hours to accomplish tasks.
1. Possession of a valid California Driver's License is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled