Accounts Payable Specialist
Acordis provides infrastructure and technology services and solutions to clients throughout Florida and the United States. Through our partnership and certifications with leading technology providers including Cisco, Microsoft, Barracuda, VM Ware, Citrix, Xerox, Dell, Lifesize, HP, Nasuni, Zebra, and many others. Our customers receive the highest quality products and services the industry has to offer.
Acordis has an immediate opening for a reliable and detail oriented professional to help us properly maintain our payable information. The Accounts Payable Specialist will maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can analyze expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors within the IT equipment resale industry.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct and maintain monthly inventory counts and report discrepancies
- Maintain correct and up to date inventory records in Fishbowl Inventory
- Book inventory adjustments using QuickBooks online
- Codes invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to GAAP to ensure proper entry into the financial system
- Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices
- Reconciles assigned accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions and applying appropriate accounting standards
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons
- Review purchase and sales orders for accuracy and resolve discrepancies
- Process account payable transactions and payments
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Process daily vendor deliveries and related documents
- Process customer shipments and related documents
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Generally Acceptable Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- 5+ years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Ability to use Microsoft software such as Excel and Word
- Experience with QuickBooks and Fishbowl Inventory required
- Reliable and possess a high degree of work ethic
- Strong organizational ability
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet all deadlines.
Acordis International Corp is leader in Technology & Solutions. Acordis works closely with clients to develop, implement, and support specific solutions to diverse network, communication, and information infrastructure needs. Acordis specializes in Data Management, Infrastructure Management, Storage Management, Systems Architecture, Managed IT services, IT Security, Cloud services, Digital Signage, Virtualization, Multifunctional Printers, Managed Print Services, Document Management Solutions, VOIP, and Wireless Networking solutions.
Acordis Partners with over 125 manufacturers to offer "End to End solution". List of key manufacturers include Cisco, VMware, Citrix, HP, Lenovo, Nutanix, Carbon Black, Proofpoint, McAfee, Samsung, VMTurbo, Xerox, LG, Fujitsu, Barco and many more.
Acordis is an official Partner of Miami Heat & Miami Open!
South Florida 2013, 2015 and 2016 Business of the year awards.
INC. 5000 list of fastest growing companies 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
Fastest growing company in South Florida