A major international bank in midtown is seeking an IT Help Desk support.
To support the IT infrastructure of the Branch by conducting day to day maintenance, ensuring all systems and services are performed within agreed service levels and meet the needs of the business.
- Monitor daily back-ups, manage delivery of backup tapes.
- Monitor system and network status, conduct system health check, report abnormal situations to system administrator.
- Set up office workstations and peripheral devices for end users.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues, provide first level user support.
- Assist System Administrator with network connection, server maintenance and deployment tasks.
- Conduct Information Technology Inventory management, documenting, reconciling and maintain proper records of Information Technology assets.
- Assist with Information Technology purchases and payments.
- Draft, translate, and manage related Information Technology documents.
- Update information of New York Branch website.
- Manage card access, audio, video and conferencing equipment and services.
- Assist on IT related facilities, such as air condition, UPS and monitoring system etc.
- Reuters and Bloomberg equipment and services.
- Perform other Information Technology operation, support or administrative duties as assigned.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, customer orientation.
- 1-3 years of related IT experience, and advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual abilities in English and Mandarin
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.