Provide quality and technically relevant instruction, assessment, and feedback in lecture and laboratory in the areas being taught. MUST have certification (s) for the subject being taught.
Desired certification (s): A+, Net+, CCNA, Linux, CCNA Security, HTML
· Ability to inspire and motivate students in a learning-centered environment
· Possess good organizational and planning skills
· Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in delivering course material
Must have 3+ years of relevant teaching experience and be certified in the subject matter being taught.
The successful candidate must be able to deliver core training on the following content areas:
· Proficient in using MS Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Excellent oral communication and presentation skills are required
· Experience with e-Learning tools, development and delivery is highly desirable
· Ability to define course objectives and deliverables based on course offering and audience a plus
· Strong instructional design background Experience creating content encompassing the course objectives for training material or technical documentation
Contract-Salary commensurate with exper.