IT Intern -- Business Intelligence - Full-time -- May 2019 - August 2019
Paid Internship: Candidates must be available onsite for the duration of the internship at our Headquarters, Broomfield, CO.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Intern to work full time over the summer. May also have part time work available before or after intern period. The IT Intern will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, support other project managers and IT team members in various enterprise wide IT project initiatives. The intern will help provide data analysis, document IT processes and standard operating procedures, communicate key changes and train end users on various systems.
- Utilize strong analytical and problem-solving skills to define, build and deliver key performance metrics for various Business Functions
- Work alongside IT leadership and other business users to provide support with various activities on key strategic initiatives
- Manage specific activities within a project (ie: communications, test planning, etc)
- Reach out and communicate with various orgs inside and outside of IT
- Create and/or update project-related documents (ie: issue logs, test logs, project plans, etc.)
- Organize meetings and document meeting minutes & action items
- Assist with the review and updates of the IT Project Portfolio
- Assist with the review and updates IT SharePoint Website
- Assist with the review and updates of IT Processes & Templates
- Assist with the review and updates of IT Tool Documentation (training materials, guidelines)
- Assist with other activities as directed