|Posting Expiration Date||10/15/2018|
|Title||IT Jr. Network Administrator|
|City||Salt Lake City|
|Description|| Classification: |
Alsco is a privately-held company that is a leader in the textile services industry. Alsco’s internal Information Technology department provides technical support for branch locations throughout the US and Canada. Alsco is seeking an Information Technology Junior Network Administrator who can assist in maintaining and monitoring a large distributed network of servers and backups.
- Maintain and monitor a large distributed network
- Maintain and manage wireless network infrastructure including guest access portal
- Maintain PCI network and terminals for credit card processing
- Assist in developing and implementing network log gathering and management system
- Create and maintain technical and non-technical network documentation
- Other duties as assigned by Information Technology Infrastructure Manager.
-Occasional travel to sites across North America.
|Requirements|| Required Experience: |
- College degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry certifications such as A+ or Network+.
- Minimum 2 -3 years experience in Network Administration
- Minimum 2 -3 years working with networking equipment including Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco routers, HP switches and Aruba wireless.
- Strong knowledge of networking including: TCP/IP, VLANs, Spanning Tree, OSPF, BGP, DNS and DHCP.
- Knowledge in data collection, log storage, alert parameters, network security tools and packet capture tools.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, excellent time management skills, and strong attention to detail
- Competent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work with no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to effectively relate to all levels of employees
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and apply them as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information
-A team player attitude