Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity in Livermore, CA. We are looking for an IT Logistics Manager. This is a full-time permanent opportunity with benefits.
* Serves as primary on-site contact for all customer escalations.
* Facilitates and participates in monthly and quarterly activity and performance reviews with client
* Acts in conjunction with VENDOR's Relationship Manager, as a liaison between client (and clients Strategic/Tactical Relationship Manager) and the corporate team, with regard to the IT Support services
* Keeps client promptly apprised of any situations, circumstances, problems, trends, or issues regarding the support functions that reasonably warrant their awareness or involvement of which client otherwise should reasonably be, or would reasonably expect to be, promptly informed;
* Provides guidance regarding industry "best practices" and/or known trends as they apply to IT support services and related deliverables.
* Responsible for ensuring that all relevant documentation is accurate and up to date
* Defines key goals and expectations for the on-site IT staff, in conjunction with the client representative.
* Ensures proper solutions and knowledge management best practices are followed and integrate continual service improvement processes to continually refine and improve performance.
* Understands the ITSM framework and identify gaps in processes while offering solutions to fill them.
* Develop reporting for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly activities
* Create and maintain SOPs and Run Book of operations
* Provides overall management of the IT Technician team
* Actively manages, oversees, coordinates, distributes workload, monitors, and reviews the day-to-day performance of technical support resources, in such a manner as to consistently and reliably achieve the Service Levels/KPI's.
* Trains, coaches and mentors technical support resources
* Establishes key metrics and develop/provide effective reporting of KPI's and trends.
* Manages the daily activities of the technical team and process/document escalation paths
* Provides technical mentorship and coaching to the technical team
* Leads the process for staff process improvement plans, performance reviews, on-boarding and off-boarding
* Ensures proper maintenance and administration of ServiceNow platform and all aspects including forms, workflows, categories, etc.
* Processes and documents escalation paths and provide status updates to client regarding escalated tickets.
* Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills to include creating presentations, creating documents in Word to included advanced formatting, creating spreadsheets to include the use of macros and pivot tables
* Solid understanding of deployment, logistics, inventory and procurement services
* Experience working with supporting technologies, including, but not limited to, ServiceNow, Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel. Word, and PowerPoint
* Mature understanding of IT Logistics services, with a proven track record of delivering results and following key ITIL disciplines
* Solid knowledge of ServiceNow platform
* Knowledge of IT applications, processes software and equipment
* Project management experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled