IT Manager – SAP
Salary $100,000 - $150,000 Plus Excellent Benefit & Paid Relocation Package to the Upper South / Lower Mid-West.
Brownfield start-up looking for an IT Manager for their facility. Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum 8 years in an IT manufacturing background preferred the paper industry. Must be a hands-on person that understands internal material flow and can motivate and build team approach to implementations.
- Establish and lead systems to support the transfer and integration of production data information, customization of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and assist system implementations.
- Partner with IT corporate in planning, implementation and support of production related IT hardware and software
- Work closely with the:
- Leaders to develop automated production data entry and reporting systems to aid operations in improvement efforts
- Quality Department to develop MES and ERP systems for quality monitoring and reporting Business Teams, Engineering and Maintenance for various system implementation, customization and support
- Responsible for preparing Requests for Appropriations, ensuring Return of Investment, and managing the budgets for any assigned projects
- Assist in determining the requirements for review and recommendation of hardware and software as it relates to the retrieval, transfer, and integration of plant production data into MES and SAP systems. Is a key stakeholder of digital information ensuring confidentiality and security of said information
- Evaluate system parameters to prevent unplanned events and to ensure system uptime is met
- Analyze issues in MES and PLC’s to resolve and prevent problems
Requirements for this IT Systems Management position:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SAP experience preferred.
- Good negotiating and people skills.
- Manufacturing Background Required, Pulp and Paper background preferred, but not required.
TO Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgOR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
EXCELLENT BENEFITS & PAID RELOCATION