Global Manufacturing Company is seeking an innovative IT Leader. This IT leader will use passion for innovation to support the transformation of traditional manufacturing and industrial practices using modern smart technology, including large-scale M2M communication and the IIoT.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate communications with the business for all sites in the region
- Manage client staff members across the region
- Manage the assignment of software packages to PCs, the installation of operation systems of clients, monitor the installation state of software packages, maintain the inventory data of all client PCs, testing of software packages for the client PCs, the informational workflow between central administration and local sites
- Manage the monitoring of the operations software distribution infrastructure
- Support day-to-day client support via ticketing system and assist server or network support activities as needed
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years in an IT leadership capacity.
- Manufacturing plant experience
- Manufacturing systems experience with M2M, SCADA, and IIoT
- Experience in a Microsoft Server Environment
- A strong background in networking and infrastructure (i.e. switches, wireless access points, MPLS, MAN, internet, fiber, PCs, laptops, tablets, mobile, handhelds, tow motor terminals, security/firewalls etc.)
- Managing contractors and service providers
- Project Management experience
- Experience in leading and mentoring virtual teams
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- A strong interest in and passion for digital transformation, innovation, cloud, Factory 4.0 / automation
Relocation Assistance is available.
No Visa Sponsorship available.