TMH is currently going through a customer centric digital transformation to improve the digital touchpoints for associates, dealers and end customers. We are looking for an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the IT operations within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company's technology roadmap. The right candidate will have good communication skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry's best practice.
This role will require a driven, passionate and innovative mind that can perceive the true potential of technology and the value it brings to an enterprise, help implement the company vision for this digital transformation and generate excitement and support for this direction.
This position requires the ability to maintain the service levels of current IT systems, identify opportunities for improvement to solve problems in a customer-centric way and in a team environment. To do this, the person must be able to communicate well with parties inside and outside of the company while remaining accountable for the outcomes related.
Essential Position Duties:
* Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
* Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving IT operations.
* Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
* Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
* Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
* Ownership of Quality and compliance of IT Processes.
* Establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for routine issues and resolutions
* Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems and supervise agreed audits to verify the security of internal and external systems
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and maintain an IT roadmap
* Manage annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness and accountability.
* Oversee all phases of projects from conception to completion
* Bring consistency to project execution and life cycle management of systems
* Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance. Overall responsibility of implementing IT Governance guidelines.
Managerial/ Supervisory Responsibilities:
* Manage communications and working relationships between IT and other departments within the organization as well as multiple outside IT service providers
* Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals
* Demonstrated leadership; proven track record of leading complex, multidisciplinary talent teams in new endeavors and delivering solutions
* Experience in strategic technology planning and execution, and policy development and maintenance
* Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Familiarity with business information generation and analysis methods
* Ability to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
* Gravitas to develop a framework for information management, as well as to sell and embed it in all levels of the business
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists; able to sell ideas and process internally at all levels, including the board and investors
* Proven record of effective leadership, including the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities; building teams and consensus; getting things done through others not directly under his/her supervision; working ethically and with integrity
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
* 10 plus years of experience as a Manager of Information Technology
* Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
* Eight or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
* Experience in integrating complex, cross-corporate processes and data models, and/or designing strategic metrics and scorecards
* Working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems.
* Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
* Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
* Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
* Competitive Salary bonus program
* Low cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
* Free On-Site Medical Center
* Free On-Site Recreational Complex
* On-site Pharmacy ($5 co-pay)
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company's policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled