Client Services is the nerve center for great partner experience with the Information Services Department (ISD). ISD is the provider for enterprise IT services, enabling the mission of our customer. Our customer is a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) sponsored by the Department of Defense. Our customer conducts research and development aimed at solutions to problems critical to national security.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Primary Duties: Service Management, Business Planning, Human Resource Management, Program & Project Delivery, Financial Management, Communication & Collaboration
Our IT experience is grounded in the positive and effective interactions provided by the Client Services team. The Director for Client Service provides leadership and direction for all customer service functions of the Information Services Department (ISD) and is responsible for the execution of strategic plans in alignment with the Department's vision and mission. ISD provides enterprise information technology services. The Department integrates core transactional and leading-edge information technologies to meet the ever-changing requirements. ISD is customer-focused, providing high-value, cost-effective enterprise solutions and services that provide a secure and stable infrastructure, as the foundation of efficient administration, IT security, mission assurance, and research enablement. This position is at the forefront of the ISD customer experience for all staff. Partner focus, attention to culture and emotional intelligence are critical for success.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
• BA/BS in Management Information Systems or related disciplines, combined with significant, relevant work experience required.
• 10+ years of IT experience, with a focus on client services
• 5+ years of increasing managerial experience
• Experience in vendor management as well as establishing and managing performance to agreed SLA’s
• Demonstrated success in developing, coaching, and mentoring high-performance team. Ability to encourage and facilitate cooperation and results-orientation.
• Proven ability to develop plans that meet the architecture/technology needs of the organization while incorporating business priorities, strategies, goals, emerging technologies, industry trends, and economic viability.
• Demonstrated experience in setting/monitoring operational metrics to drive positive service outcomes
• Active Secret Clearance
• MS or other advanced degree preferred
• Experience in Academic or Research environment
• Project Management experience and certification preferred
• Experience managing team providing conference/event support and AV solutions
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA
• Travel: Non-Anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.