Build a career at Lee Company!
Lee Company has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Tennessean newspaper for multiple years and is proud to offer:
• The ability to advance your career through our accredited Lee Company University
• Opportunities to serve and give back to local communities
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Wellness program with cash incentives
• Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
• Basic life & AD&D insurance
• Voluntary life insurance
• Short- and long-term disability
• Accident & critical illness coverage
• Home & auto discounts
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Full-time work
• Employee assistance program
• Chaplain services
• No-cost will preparation services, identify theft protection and healthy rewards program
Lee Company is driven by family values and strives to create an environment where employees can thrive.
Responsible for the planning, directing, managing and coordinating operations of the IT systems, business applications and related infrastructure, supporting 1500+ users in multiple locations. Directly manages the overall IT operations and serves as a back up to the IT Manager. The operations group serves as the core service group within the IT organization in support of customer service. The IT Operations Manager is responsible for managing the distribution, operations, and processes of support requests to ensure response and resolution goals are met, as well as provide administrative direction and support for the daily operational activities. Participates in the implementation of information technology projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Provide employees with quality, consistent, and available computer services, technical support, and training
- Direct Supervision of Service Desk and Systems Administration staff
- Direct responsibility for coaching and providing team members with performance feedback through 1x1 meetings and written performance evaluations; when appraising performance hold career pathing discussions and recommend development and corrective actions and as required; create and maintain an atmosphere of open communications, good employee relations, efficiency, and productivity
- Develop business value centric metrics and build reports focused on improvement; this includes measurement of project plans, deployment schedules, review SLA’s for support tickets and accuracy
- Practice continuous improvement of IT service delivery through adherence to ITIL framework principles and processes and through effective utilization of the Service Desk workflow ticketing platform
- Provide escalated support services to IT Technical Support staff
- Ensure customer communication is happening for each ticket while in process and proper follow-up is performed upon completion
- Perform daily health checks for tickets missing SLA goals and determine proper escalation path.
- Independently manage and maintain personal queue of support tickets and ensure all items addressed based on priority, severity level, and service level agreements
- Manage the deployment and management of workstations and mobile devices with a focus on efficiency and high customer satisfaction
- Represent and effectively lead IT project efforts
- Define, document, and implement processes, procedures, and policies surrounding the use of IT systems
- Maintain control of licensing for all products in use to include Microsoft and other licensed software products
- Performs asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or other related field required
- Minimum 5 years or more of experience in Information Technology Operations
- Minimum 2 years or more successfully managing an IT team with a passion for leading and developing individuals to meet their highest level of potential
- IT-related certifications preferred; experience can be used in lieu of certifications
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a high level of organizational and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities required
- Must be able to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- Must be able to handle stress and job demands
- Must be able to cooperatively work with others
- Must have reliable transportation
- Display an interest in career development, continual education, and a desire to create and implement innovative solutions
- Exercise the highest ethical standards
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screening
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical activities described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Individuals in an office-based position will encounter ambient room temperatures, fluorescent lighting, and will be expected to operate traditional office equipment as found in any typical office environment. Individuals may need to sit at a desk or table for long periods of time. An office worker may also be expected to spend long hours in front of a computer screen. A person in this position can be expected to reach over shoulder heights; crouch or stoop below the waist; experience repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasionally lift up to 50 pounds depending on the position.
Find us Online:
Check out our careers page: http://www.leecompany.com/careers/
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.