BlueOrange Compliance is a national provider of privacy and security assessments, guidance and remediation to healthcare clients and business associates. We are looking for a high energy individual to complement our innovative and fast-growing team!
About this Position
This position is responsible for installing, upgrading, configuring, and troubleshooting computer systems, desktops, and peripherals.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience;
- Familiarity with Active Directory and Windows Environments;
- Knowledge of Common Desktop applications (Word, OneDrive, Adobe);
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills,
- Knowledge of Office 365, Skype for Business and Azure Active Directory is a plus;
- Experience with network administration and configuration is also a plus.
- Create, define, and maintain desktop installation/configuration standards;
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot workstations and laptops;
- Set up, maintain, and troubleshoot active directory and office 365 accounts;
- Manage internal systems including servers, workstations, laptops, phones, and mobile devices;
- Perform back-up management and basic security operations (logs, vulnerability scanning and inventory tracking);
- Maintain required IT documentation.
To be considered for this excellent new opportunity, please send a resume with salary history directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Your response will be held in strictest confidence.