Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
We are looking for a Process Manager to service one of our global customer accounts. This position will be responsible for working with various teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies in order to improve customer satisfaction and enable potential cost savings. Working in a team environment is key in building confidence with the support teams. In addition, this position will be responsible for problem management, which key responsibilities are:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather data from ticketing system and Major Incident Management process
- Create reports to drive continuous infrastructure and application improvement efforts across teams to achieve customer performance goals.
- Analyze incidents and problems to assist with the prevention for future occurrence of incidents and problems.
- Provide status of problem resolution updates to IT Management.
- Organize Major Problem Reviews.
- Deliver daily report to management and executives
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Six or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Good project management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- ITIL Foundations experience a plus
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY