Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations, with a portfolio valued at €65.2 Bn as at December 31, 2018, of which 87% in retail, 6% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 92 shopping centres, including 55 flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Its centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present on 2 continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events, and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers.
The IT Finance and Procurement Specialist position will report to a Senior Manager, IT Finance & Procurement and will assist the IT Team in all Accounting, Finance and Procurement matters as well as provide creative ideas to help achieve goals. This position will collaborate will all members of the team and have the opportunity to work with other departments. The candidate should be prepared to enter a fast-paced work environment and to assist in rolling out the new financial and procurement practices to ensure compliance with corporate and project standards as well as maintain oversight of day-to-day financial and procurement activities.
A successful candidate will be both an independent worker who demonstrates a high level of initiative and someone who can work collaboratively as part of a dynamic team.
Responsibilities for the role include but not limited to:
- Participate in all aspects of IT Procurement Function (Indirect Purchasing, Vendor Management, Contract Negotiation and Consolidation, Expense Management)
- Track all incoming requests (Goods and Services) through ServiceNow workflow to ensure that all approvals are obtained, and the requests are processed in a timely, accurate and compliant manner.
- Track Purchase Orders, Contracts and other commitments due dates.
- Process accounts payable invoices and ensure goods and services are received and proper GL coding is applied
- Reconcile invoices against Purchase Orders and resolve discrepancies.
- Assist with development of requirements and templates to standardize IT financial and procurement processes
- Assist with the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close
- Liaise between Corporate IT, AP, GL and other Business Stakeholders to ensure proper reporting and/or payments.
- Assist with the automation of current processes to reduce overall work load.
- Assist with preparation of training materials and various presentations.
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Strong analytical and general quantitative skills.
- Advanced MS Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls
- Ability to learn the business, new systems and new processes, then offer insightful recommendations on how to improve the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and Customer Service
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.