At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation. Our unique approach to information technology considers people first. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality right from the start, combining technology and process to deliver what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation – drawing on our long experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civilian communities.
What we are expecting from you:
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to partner with client and internal stakeholders to develop relationships
- Accuracy and attention to detail while coordinating activities, very well organized. Capable of developing and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external staff and organizations
- Good technical writing, editing, and project documentation skills
- Experience using project management methodologies
- Delivering well-organized briefings or presentations on all aspects of a project to clients and management officials
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Service Level Requirements and Service Level Agreements with Customers
- Formal training in project management methodologies
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands, supporting projects and daily operational tasks
- ITIL v3 Foundation training (experience applying concepts and processes a plus)
- Experience in identifying and pursuing opportunities for improvement, generating and evaluating alternatives, and making recommendations to management
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.