Job:Information Technology-Project Management & Administration
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
CTG is currently seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska to support a large scale migration.
Location:Anchorage, Alaska (must be onsite)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (40 hours per week)
Duration: 8 months with possible extension (no 1099 or C2C)
The work to be performed will be scheduling, developing, implementing, testing, training in preparation for large scale migration.
- Coordinate domain separation builds for network, computer and application related project(s) for client efforts and engage directly with other Project Managers and Systems Division Manager to provide updates.
- Gather project updates and provide weekly project status reports to include current work effort, issues, action items, resource constraints and budget (burn down)
- Ensure all tasks are being completed in scope and based on timelines presented in the master project plan
- Identify risks/issues and ensure they are communicated in a timely fashion to eliminate potential impact on the overall project goals
- Manage meetings to ensure priority tasks are being met
- Report directly to Client Systems & Communication Division Manager
- Initiate, plan, execute, and control IT projects according to project management standards
- Define scope, schedule, cost for IT projects including dependencies, risks, concerns, and issues
- Coordinate meetings, resources, tasks, to accomplish the goals of IT projects
- Preparing and delivering project status reports
- Tracking spend to date and comparing to budget
- Direct project staff and track progress against assignments
- Prepare and process project change requests
- Recommend courses of action to get projects back on track
- Identifying and communicating with project stakeholders
- Contract Management
- Develop, review or modify request for proposals
- Develop, review or modify scopes of work
- Facilitate proposal evaluations
- Participate in proposal evaluations
- Design, propose, test, document scoring models for proposal evaluation
- Coordinates technical resource teams to estimate effort required to complete tasks and projects
- Assist with writing Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Assist with Contract and Scope of Work negotiations and development
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, or relevant experience
- 5+ years IT Project Management experience with a proven track record of successful migration projects.
- PMP desired
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information please contact Shari Wirth and email@example.com or call 541-260-4087. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.