Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
The IT Project Manager will provide coordination for the various IT Department projects including helping to establish time lines and resources required for fulfillment of projects. This person will report to the Corporate Director of IT and have ability to development project coordination and status to IT Director and to other Company personnel. This person will assist the IT Director with adjustments in priorities and in defining the priority levels for all projects in progress.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
May include, but is not limited to the following:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of an IT project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by project team before passing to a third party consultant.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure to non-defined requirement changes during a project
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates should have at least three (3) years’ experience in some aspect of the IT industry and have basic understanding of common IT skills and technologies
- Previous IT project management experience in the healthcare industry.
- Reporting Design
- Ability to work cross functionally with all levels to perform job duties.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer and MS Suite.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
Working in normal office environment employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk, and hear. They may occasionally lift medium to heavy objects. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Some travel may be required.
Participates in or conducts company-wide sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of patient’s protected health information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, state and federal law.
- Merchandise Discounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Military Leave
- Professional Development
- Free Food and Coffee
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Subsidized Commuting
- Employee Events
- Paid Holidays
- On Site Cafeteria
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount