Responsible for the execution of information technology projects based on the Program Management Office established framework.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1) Adhere to governance model for information technology systems and applications in conjunction with; audit guidelines, business priorities and budget.
2) Establish a detailed project charter for each project, ensuring that all involved project team members understand and agree what the project’s definition is before the project begins.
3) Major project management to provide status transparency; key projects tracked, defined, monitored and managed with overall status reporting.
4) Participate in prioritization of all major projects based on business benefit, budget and risk reduction.
5) Manage project budgets and ensure organization is on track by providing transparency to actual projected spend and document approval for budget changes.
6) Obtain detailed knowledge of the project, identify problem areas before they impact the project, and coordinate corrective actions.
7) Lead, track and report on weekly project scheduling meetings to ensure team alignment and on-time project delivery.
8) Effectively communicate the project status to all team members.
9) Communicate project status to UOS leadership team.
10) Create, communicate and ensure compliance with information technology policy and procedures.
11) Coordinate information technology projects for all UOS acquisitions.
12) Follow the established PMO framework and methodologies for managing projects.
13) Participate in vendor SOW (Statement of Work) reviews and any related procurement activities.
14) Manage projects using the SDLC (System Development Life-Cycle) approach for Software and Application development related projects.
Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of work experience with information technology project and program management. Technical experience managing project relating to infrastructure, servers, cloud, network, applications, data warehouse, application and software development and business intelligence. He/she will understand first hand what technical work must be managed to achieve superior customer satisfaction. He/she will be comfortable in a matrix management structure and be able to influence from the top and from the sides. The candidate should be results oriented, strong quantitative skills, moderate to high EQ and very well-organized.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year College or university preferred
PMP (Project Manage Professional) Certification preferred
3 years information technology project and program management experience in medium to large organizations. Technology background with servers, network, cloud, data warehouse, application and software development, reporting and analytics including hands on experience with Microsoft project.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in working with multi-site operational and technical teams.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Competencies Required: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Emotionally Intelligent – empathetic, able to understand the points of views of others, able to relate well to many kinds of people.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Communication – Strong communicator and collaborator. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Custom Truck One Source provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts