Job DescriptionJob #: 910947
IT Project Manager
- Designs architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces. Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades.
- Responsible for developing high level system design diagrams.
- Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application.
- Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant.
- Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
- Five to nine (5-9) years of related experience in data security administration.
- Candidates must be US citizens and able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense Secret security clearance as a condition of employment