IT PROJECT MANAGER
Who we are:
Galileo is one of the largest payments processors and program managers in North America. We are the only payments innovator that applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower FinTech and financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire passionate, creative people. We focus on education, health, outdoor living, and our company values. The result-highly energetic and dedicated co-workers, and a highly productive, engaging, and a comfortable work environment.
What we are looking for:
Galileo FT is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager responsible for planning, organizing, allocating resources for, budgeting and successfully executing our IT goals
What you'll be doing:
- Review status of projects and budgets, sets deadlines, manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving.
- Participate in evaluating existing systems and business functions.
- Requires effective leadership and facilitation skills in project planning and execution, risk and issue mitigation and escalation to management when appropriate.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills; sufficient poise to successfully interact with all levels of an organization, cross-functional partners, vendors and customers.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with team members.
What you will need:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Experience with MS Office, VMWare, Google Apps administration, network administration and service desk administration..
- 4 years of IT Project Management experience preferred.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
- AWS or other public cloud vendor experience is a plus.