This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
- Manage project plans, schedule, budget, and resources
- Develop weekly status reports and manage any risks and dependencies
- Effectively communicate and escalate issues/risks while maintaining responsibility for resolution
- Develop and maintain all project documentation according to PMO standards
- Analyze root cause and recommend solutions to improve process delivery
Requirements of the IT Project Manager:
- At least 6 years of experience in IT Security/infrastructure
- At least 5 years of experience in project management and SDLC processes
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ability to take responsibility for overall success of projects
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with GxP/pharmaceuticals strongly preferred
- Clear and effective communication skills with a broad and diverse audience
- Exceptional problem solving, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Keywords: IT Project Manager, IT Security, Infrastructure, SDLC, GxP, Pharmaceutical Industry
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!