Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for organizing technical projects and ensuring that all members of the operation team work efficiently. You should have an aptitude for thinking outside of the box and enjoy critical thinking, organization, and overall team management.
IT Project Manager:
- Develop and maintain project plans which outline project status, individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation.
- Responsible for inspecting projects for quality assurance
- Ensures customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with internal clients
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; effective and efficient use of resources
- Demonstrates patience and composure and can deal comfortably with senior managers, including presenting ideas, results, and issues in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline required (MIS, CIS, Engineering, Business)
- PMP Certification required
- 5 – 7 years of experience managing IT related projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with PowerBI, ITIL standards, and programming languages
- API and integration development, and system upgrade and implementation experience are required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced business acumen and strategic planning skills
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
For over 45 years, Holiday Retirement has been committed to helping older people live better by providing the very best options for independent and assisted living. Today, we are proud to offer older adults the choice of over 250 communities throughout the US. Holiday Retirement communities are unlike any other. Our unique locations offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our residents, as well as deeply fulfilling careers for those who embrace our mission and principles.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local law.
Req ID: 68309