The CSI Companies is currently seeking an IT Recruiter with a focus on Cyber Security with one of our clients in Atlanta, Georgia.
Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team, with one of the largest financial institutions in the nation!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Hours: M-F 8-5
Pay: Market Competitive
Location: Downtown Atlanta
- Identify qualified candidates to provide a continuous flow of quality profiles into internal database and to effectively build a pipeline of candidates.
- Develop candidate pipelines.
- Provide thorough candidate screening, decreasing cycle times for candidate identification and submission.
- Obtain candidate leads.
- Experience utilizing on-line sourcing resources such as Dice, Indeed and Linked-In Recruiter.
- Proven ability to utilize social media and other networking activities to identify and contact, and pipeline IT Candidates.
- Establish creative sourcing strategies to locate and secure candidates with hard-to-find technical skills, often with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify, manage, and fill current, contingent and upcoming positions
- Embrace your technical network to fill positions supporting our rapid growth
- Conducts interviews with candidates, including first level interview and technical screening.
- Participates in weekly meetings, contributing feedback and updates on open positions and active candidates.
- Sourcing Candidates
- Developing strategies to find qualified candidates, building our internal database.
- Utilizing and understanding the necessary tools to find the qualified candidates
- Qualifying Candidates
- Assessing the candidate’s skills and competency to perform the job
- Assessing the candidate’s ability to fit the environment of the job requisition
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- 5-7 years’ experience IT Recruiting
- Cyber Security Recruiting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- A minimum of 5 years ofsourcing, candidate development and Information Technology recruiting experience.
- Proven track record of developing, assessing and attracting technology experts.
- Ability to understand and manage expectations of business partners and provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, deadline-oriented environment. Ability to manage various talent acquisition projects/initiatives with an emphasis on branding and driving innovative talent solutions for experience and early career technology professionals.
- Knowledge of Taleo is strongly preferred.
- 5 years of experience and demonstrated success in a Recruiter and Sourcer role
- Experience Recruiting and Sourcing technical talent is desired
- Exceptional Project Management Skills; how to plan, set and manage to reasonable timelines, while delivering projects that align with the business strategy
- Manages the end to end process of delivering the key critical customer (managers, partners, and candidates) benefits and experiences while driving relentlessly to ensure speed and quality are the focus for each step of the recruiting process