Solugenix is seeking a recruitment professional to join our team in Brea, CA. This person will perform full cycle recruiting functions including sourcing, interviewing, screening candidates for job openings as well as coordinating the entire recruitment process until on-boarding.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline and at least 1 -2 years of IT recruitment experience is required, or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Works with Director and hiring managers to identify required skill competencies
- Identifies necessary job duties, qualifications and skills for job openings
- Sources accurate profiles
- Qualifies candidates by interviewing them in person, assessing soft skills, and suitability/technical fit to the position
- Reviews and recommends qualified candidates for open positions
- Coordinates the various rounds of technical, management and client interviews, collects and records feedback
- Reviews and modifies the position requirements, along with Relationship Managers, based on candidate/skill availability in the market as well as feedback from various sources
- Conducts candidate resume search via job portals, using various search engines
- Reviews and classifies applications/resumes for qualifications of current available and future openings
- Works with team members to identify contacts for sourcing of qualified candidates
- Interviews candidates to validate work history, education, training, job skills, soft skills, availability and salary requirements and the like
- Enters candidate information into Applicant Tracking System; keeps details current daily
- Conducts regular follow ups with internal Relationship and Account Managers to keep them apprised of status, roadblocks, unanswered questions, clarifications, etc.
- Follows up with candidates during the entire process
For our Full Time Employees, we offer full benefits
- Quality Healthcare Options for you and your family
- Quality of Life Enhancements - Paid Time Off for vacation, sick leave, and more
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 401k plan
- Short Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Merit-based awards and recognition
We believe in taking care of our employees through
- Professional education and leadership training
- Career growth with mentorship and guidance by Solugenix senior leadership
- Celebrating and rewarding our employees for their successes
- Work life balance. We work hard to ensure success, but we also ensure that our employees have the right balance to live their lives as they desire
- A family culture of open communication and enjoyable teammates
- Opportunities to give back to the community and make a difference
For over 50 years, Solugenix has been a global technology development and services firm with locations in California, Arizona, India and the Dominican Republic. As a pioneer in IT Consulting and Professional Staffing, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others who look to Solugenix to be their trusted partner in providing professional staffing, non-IT and IT solutions.
We live our core values in everything that we do, starting with “doing the right thing” for our employees/contractors and “committing to client success”. This is a big part of how we continue to make lists like “2019 Forbes Small Giants”. We also forge strategic partnerships with vendors and corp-to-corp candidates (C2C) that share our core values and encourage you to partner with us.
In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions for our clients and our own projects, we partner with clients with whom we share core values and a common professional culture to help them find talent for their valuable opportunities. At Solugenix, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual. While this is a position with one of our esteemed clients, Solugenix will continue to invest in your personal growth and development, providing you with a successful career as well as ensuring client success.