IT Risk Analyst - Professional Associate(
This IT Risk Analyst is an entry level position within Internal Audit. It offers a chance to join a broadly diversified global insurance and reinsurance provider with a can-do attitude and a culture of excellence and remarkable growth potential. The function of the Internal Audit Department plays a vital role in evaluating the design and effectiveness of control processes throughout the organization. The business knowledge and control assessment skills developed in Internal Audit will position the successful candidate for a broad range of career opportunities within Chubb. In addition, Chubb training modules and our internal training program will help create the foundation for developing leadership competencies. For the individual who is naturally curious, analytical, and enjoys challenging assignments, we are offering the opportunity for a promising future that comes with working for an industry leader.
The successful candidate will assist in the planning and delivery of IT reviews and testing. The role is necessary to support the Chubb IT Audit plan. This will require an individual with a good knowledge of IT controls, an understanding of IT, good written and oral skills, attention to detail and the desire to learn and take on new roles.
The IT Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting in performing IT audits as well as integrated operational audits within Chubb;
- Supporting operational and financial SOX testing and internal audits, as required;
- Executing computer assisted audit techniques and supporting audit software.
- Bachelors degree in MIS, Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Willingness to travel 15%, with some international travel
- Must be a team player
- Computer literacy essential with knowledge of ACL a plus.
- Property/Casualty Accounting experience or public accounting or internal audit a plus
Philadelphia - 510 Walnut St