|Reference # :||19-00781||Title :||IT Risk and Assurance Lead|
|Location :||Nashville, TN|
|Position Type :||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/03/2019 / 04/30/2019|
Title: IT Risk and Assurance Lead
Location Based in Nashville but open for Remote
Contract Duration: Contract to Hire
This role will Reporting to the Global Manager -Senior IT Risk and Assurance
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful co-ordination of all Internal and External IT audits in the US (and other International offices) including the annual SOX audit. The role holder will represent IT in the end to end management of the audits, form initial planning and agreement of the TOR, through co-ordination of the audit walkthroughs, advising on management action plans and tracking actions. This role will suit a candidate with excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to arbitrate between Audit and IT stakeholders as necessary. Based in the US the role will have global stakeholders and require the ability to manage them remotely. The successful candidate will be organized with good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
• Hands on experience of executing an IT Audit – ideally as an IT Auditor
• Understanding of SOX and the nature of a SOX Audit
• Experience of non-SOX IT Audits including project, governance and operational
• Co-ordination, planning and scheduling of on-site audit
• Producing management action plans in response to audit points
• Controls development and remediation
• Understanding of IT controls and the IT Audit process
• Producing reports, dashboard, steering group packs etc.
• Maintaining and tracking detailed plans
• Understanding of IT Operations
• Working in a global organization
• Member of a small global audit co-ordination team within the IT Risk and Assurance function
• Responsible for co-ordination of all IT audits in North America and other International territories as requested.
• Work with control owners and other key stakeholders to prepare for IT audits, internal and external
• Work with the internal and external audit teams to agreed detailed audit schedules and walkthroughs
• Prepare for and co-ordinate IT Audits including briefing of attendees, attendance at meetings, co-ordination of scheduling and review of management responses
• Provide insight into audit findings and coach others through the development of remediation plans
• Facilitate the development and documentation of controls in response to issues raised by audit
• Provide appropriate challenge to both Internal and External auditors
• Follow up open Audit points and work with the wider IT team to resolve
• Status reporting and MI for senior stakeholders
• Effective communication to all stakeholders
• Support selection of appropriate tooling solutions
• Deputies for the Senior IT Risk and Assurance Lead/Audit Co-ordination Global Manager in respect of audit planning and co-ordination as required
• Stakeholder management
• Questioning approach
• Coaching others involved in audits
• Strong planning and organizing
• Status reporting and presentation
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
This role will be OT exempt.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.