Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has immediate opening for a Security & Risk Management Senior Analyst to support one of our top clients in Nashville, TN! Please find the details below.
If interested, please send your resume and best method of contact to Bianca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful co-ordination of all Internal and External IT audits in the US (and other International offices) including the annual SOX audit. The role holder will represent IT in the end to end management of the audits, form initial planning and agreement of the TOR, through co-ordination of the audit walkthroughs, advising on management action plans and tracking actions. This role will suit a candidate with excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to arbitrate between Audit and IT stakeholders as necessary. Based in the US the role will have global stakeholders and require the ability to manage them remotely. The successful candidate will be organized with good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
• Hands on experience of executing an IT Audit – ideally as an IT Auditor
• Understanding of SOX and the nature of a SOX Audit
• Experience of non-SOX IT Audits including project, governance and operational
• Co-ordination, planning and scheduling of on-site audit
• Producing management action plans in response to audit points
• Controls development and remediation
• Understanding of IT controls and the IT Audit process
• Producing reports, dashboard, steering group packs etc.
• Maintaining and tracking detailed plans
• Understanding of IT Operations
• Working in a global organisation
• Member of a small global audit co-ordination team within the IT Risk and Assurance function
• Responsible for co-ordination of all IT audits in North America and other International territories as requested.
• Work with control owners and other key stakeholders to prepare for IT audits, internal and external
• Work with the internal and external audit teams to agreed detailed audit schedules and walkthroughs
• Prepare for and co-ordinate IT Audits including briefing of attendees, attendance at meetings, co-ordination of scheduling and review of management responses
• Provide insight into audit findings and coach others through the development of remediation plans
• Facilitate the development and documentation of controls in response to issues raised by audit
• Provide appropriate challenge to both Internal and External auditors
• Follow up open Audit points and work with the wider IT team to resolve
• Status reporting and MI for senior stakeholders
• Effective communication to all stakeholders
• Support selection of appropriate tooling solutions
• Deputies for the Senior IT Risk and Assurance Lead/Audit Co-ordination Global Manager in respect of audit planning and co-ordination as required
• Stakeholder management
• Questioning approach
• Coaching others involved in audits
• Strong planning and organizing
• Status reporting and presentation
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178