Who We Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role
IT risks can expose E*TRADE to unexpected losses that can threaten the Company's financial performance, operations, stability, security, and reputation.
The IT risk management team is responsible for the management of business risk associated with the use, ownership, operation, involvement, influence, and adoption of information technology at E*TRADE. Information technology includes services or equipment, or interconnected systems or subsystems of equipment, that comprise E*TRADE's IT architecture or infrastructure. IT Risk Management team provides oversight of all IT related strategies, functions, and policies to ensure that a Company-wide approach is employed by the First Line of Defense to manage and reduce risk in accordance with the Company's standards and procedures.
What You Will be Doing
- Working with senior risk managers in the development and implementation of new IT risk initiatives, including policies, processes and awareness programs
- Focusing on data analysis to develop and maintain management level reports and dashboards
- Assisting team members with applying internal concepts, methodologies, frameworks, and policies to document IT risk scenarios.
- Assisting team members with RCSA related risk identification, issues documentation, and testing of related IT internal controls.
- Reviewing identified and potential issues to provide remediation recommendations using guided judgment on reviewed internal controls
- Support the creation and/or collection of reporting, metrics, risk appetite statement updates, and testing results as needed.
What We Are Looking For
- Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 Graduate
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask
- Complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Process Oriented
- Knowledge or experience with general Information Technology or Information Security related domains (i.e. Networking, Systems Operations/Administration, Data Security, Identity Management)
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.