BlueOrange Compliance is a national provider of security and privacy risk assessments, analysis, corrective action plans and guidance to healthcare clients and business associates. We are looking for a high energy individual to complement our innovative and fast growing team!
About this Position
This position is responsible for evaluating client environment for compliance within recognized security frameworks and regulations. While most of the duties are performed remotely from our Columbus office, up to 25% travel is required.
- Work with healthcare clients to understand, assess, and analyze their technical infrastructure, configuration, and processes;
- Analyze and evaluate client supporting documentation including administrative, technical, physical, and organizational controls;
- Guide alignment of client technical environment with regulations and frameworks;
- Provide remediation strategies and project guidance;
- Prepare for and participate in regular project calls.
- 2 -5 years’ experience with Microsoft Server based networks (or other common enterprise configurations) as an administrator or support provider of the network, security, servers or other systems;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to organize and align tasks, time and resources;
- Effective prioritization of project details against project timelines;
- Strong quality and detail focus;
- Excellent follow-up and follow-thru skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with our client partners and internal team.
Any of the following are a plus:
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in the information security field;
- Computer security certification (CISSP, CISM, GIAC, Security+, CISA);
- Technical certification (Microsoft, Cisco, etc.);
- Familiarity with industry standards and frameworks (COBIT, ISO, NIST);
- Familiarity with security and privacy compliance regulations (HIPAA, PCI, NERC CIP, SOX).
To be considered for this excellent new opportunity, please send a resume with salary history directly to email@example.com Your response will be held in strictest confidence.
Cyber Security Analyst