Requisition ID: 208778
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Your career in one of the most exciting environments at SAP!
Within the SAP Global Security (SGS) organization the department “Security Compliance Office” (SCO) is globally responsible for the Compliance Framework for SAP´s cloud and IT delivery units (incl. SAP S/4HANA cloud, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Ariba, or SAP SuccessFactors, to name just a few) as well as for related compliance demand topics. SCO provides strategic IT security compliance direction and advisory services to enable SAP to be the best-run Enterprise Cloud Company. SCO acts as the trusted partner & advisor to SAP’s cloud delivery units for all IT security compliance matters. SCO further acts as single point of contact for SAP’s external auditor and is owner of the audit engagement.
The primary objectives of SCO are to advise SAP´s cloud and IT delivery units on obtaining and maintaining local and global compliance and regulatory obligations.
Based on business requirements the Security Compliance Specialist would support SCO in improving its Compliance Framework and to leverage synergies between SAP’s cloud and IT delivery units. Further the role would participate in ongoing automation projects and initiatives aiming to streamline the audit management and audit execution process with in SCO and the SAP cloud and IT delivery units.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support harmonization of controls to improve the internal control framework of SAP cloud and IT delivery units
- Support SAP cloud and IT delivery units reaching attestations and certifications (e.g. SOC, ISO, C5, …)
- Support and coordinate internal and external audits for cloud and IT delivery units
- Evaluate and identify opportunities of potential Information security and privacy impacts
- Support areas such as supplier compliance management, data protection and privacy laws, compliance monitoring, and compliance readiness
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Advanced knowledge of common certification standards for IT Security, Business Continuity & Quality Management (e.g. ISAE 3000/ISAE 3402 (SOC 1/SOC 2), ISO 27001, ISO22301, ISO 9001, C5, …)
- Advanced knowledge in IT enterprise operation and IT & cloud infrastructure technologies
- Strong communication skills in English is a requirement
- Proactive behavior, high willingness to learn and the ability to drive in challenging projects
- Result orientation and execution focus
- Demand for a challenging position with the chance to develop your own ideas
- Knowledge or certification in leading practices for IT processes and controls (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, …)
- Experience in implementing industry and region-specific IT compliance requirements (GxP, HITRUST, FedRAMP, …)
- Experience in auditing practices and methodology. ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or CISA certification is an advantage
At least 2-4 years’ professional experience in IT security compliance and/or IT audit, IT security management.
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
0 - 20 %
SAP is not offering international relocation benefits for this role at this time.
SAP is not offering visa sponsorship for this role at this time.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.