Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta’s Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
The Successful Candidate will have the following:
* Support technical security planning, testing, verification and risk analysis
* Support operations and monitor security critical systems(database, web and email servers) and changes to sensitive computer controls to ensure appropriate administrative actions, investigate and reporting of any irregularities
* Conduct incident prevention, detection, analysis, containment, eradication and aid recovery across IT systems
*Execute and support reporting of metrics related to security operations
*Strong knowledge of information security threat landscape regarding existing and emerging vulnerabilities, threats, attach methods and infections
* Support maintenance, patching, and other management of NASA end user devices (enterprise and non-enterprise devices)
* Responsible for creation and updates to problem tickets associated with all work that they perform and must communicate with dispatchers and user on tickets. Daily reporting is a must for tracking of completed tickets. Interact with other groups on the contract as well as other contractors to find solutions to problems. Assist team lead and dispatchers in managing queue.
* Bachelor's Degree required. Will consider years of experience and/or certifications in lieu of Degree.
* Two years of experience working with Network, application security, preferably in Federal workspaces
* Attention to detail and organization skills is a necessary.
* Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
* Customer service skills are also strongly desired.
Security Certifications preferred, including Security+
MCP or A+ certification preferred.
Network+, MCSE, CCNA and other technical certifications highly desired (may consider as substitute for MCP or A+ requirement).
Must have Active Secret Clearance
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.