Who We Are:
Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry farmers in the United States, Canada and Chile, who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. The cooperative’s cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 100 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees and nearly 20 receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, colleagues and the environment.
Ocean Spray believes that our colleagues are our best assets and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative and passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can Grow, Own, Live and Drive your career every day, Ocean Spray is for you!
Ocean Spray is on a transformation journey looking to expand and grow our business in some innovate and new ways. Our business strategy has a healthy mandate for Tech to build up a modern organization across all functions and disciplines. We are building an exciting new Product Partner team that will become the headlights to our business and drive modern technology for maximum business value. It is a very exciting and rewarding time to be part of this elite team and to be part of this journey for an iconic American farmer owned business. If you are up for a challenge, passionate about your area, like to drive change and build ‘stuff’ with your business peers, this could be the role for you.
You will engage with Ocean Spray Supply Chain leaders to define problems that need solving to drive efficiencies, cost reductions, and revenue growth. Collaboratively develop technology roadmaps and business process refinement through a technology and supply chain partnership. Evangelize technology in the Ocean Spray Supply Chain and drive the execution of roadmaps.
The position reports to the Director Strategy and Products, and is located at our Corporate office in Lakeville, MA. Relocation assistance is available.
A Day in the Life of a Tech Product Owner:
- The senior manager role is responsible for Supply Chain Technology at Ocean Spray globally. The role interacts with other members of the Ocean Spray Tech Team including the other product partner roles assigned to other business functional areas
- Partners with Supply Chain leaders leveraging business acumen, knowledge of the supply chain, and significant knowledge of supply chain technology
- Partners with Supply Chain leaders to identify and define how to improve business performance through the application of design thinking, agile delivery, process automation, and technology
- Collaborates with members of the Supply Chain to define problems, create ideas, create business cases, and secure investment for business cases infusing technology into the supply chain
- Manages and continually prioritize existing technology enhancement backlog
- Develops a deep understanding of the end-to-end business processes of the Ocean Spray Supply Chain
- Continuously stay on top of market conditions that will affect the supply chain with an emphasis on technology products, services, and trends
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, computer science preferred
- 6+ years working in Information Technology, preferably with experience implementing large-scale complex ERP initiatives on a global / enterprise level within CPG
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP Supply Chain and hands-on experience (desirably with S/4 HANA) projects delivering new solutions (2 full-lifecycle implementations preferred)
- Solid understanding of e2e business processes in the areas of Product Development, Sourcing & Costing, Planning, Order Management, Inbound Logistics, Distribution and other primary business functions
- Broad understanding of supply chain technology and the ways in which supply chain technology improvements and innovation can solve problems quickly and drive significant value
- Project management skills with familiarity of agile and design thinking methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal skills with high interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship with a wide constituency, including business functional leaders, IT personnel, and senior executives
- ½ Day Fridays in the Summer
- Onsite Fitness Center & Classes
- ManiPro, Dry Cleaning, Zippity Car Service, Onsite Dental Cleanings and many more…
Compensation and benefits are high on everyone's priority list, so it’s high on our list too. That’s why Ocean Spray provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits - including programs that protect your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, as well as individuals with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0