IT Service Delivery Rep Junior (Government) - 1934722
DescriptionThis position’s primary role will be a Field Services Junior Level Network Technician servicing a large scale Enterprise network. You will be part of a Team of Network Technicians and Engineers servicing the NGEN Navy sites. This network includes Cisco, Aruba, Brocade, Juniper, Riverbed and McAfee network devices to include Routers, Switches, Access Points, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and WAN Accelerators.
- Install and maintain network devices at the site and work with the NOC technicians and managers to troubleshoot outages and resolve network related issues.
- Be responsible to create tickets for maintenance using HPE Service Manager.
- Candidates will be expected to understand, implement, and follow processes in accordance with current policies and procedures. Perform escalation and additional tasks as directed.
- Take Direction from the Regional Leader and Site Leaders
QualificationsSkills, Experience, Education and Certification:
- Knowledge in the Networking and Information Technology field with 0 to 4 plus years
- Position requires the basic skills to manage the execution of maintenance activities and network outages.
- Fundamental understanding of the OSI Model is required.
- Candidate needs a basic understanding of network devices such as servers, routers, switches, associated software tools, and cabling in a large LAN/MAN/BAN/WAN environment.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP is a Plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with wireless technologies, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and WAN Accelerators and associated technologies is highly desirable.
- Some travel required.
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for excellence and continual improvement, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit, good written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, innovative thinking in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Good customer service and communication is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and network reliability.
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with severs and Cisco devices are a Plus.
- Candidate needs to have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Background Information Technology field or a related technology field is highly desirable.
- Cisco Network + and Security+ CE required. ITIL foundation V3 certification is highly desirable.
Secret Government Clearance
ATT is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job Field - Government Services - Sales Service
Primary Location - California-San Diego
Schedule - Full-time Shift - Day Job
Employee Status - Regular
Job Posting : Nov 12, 2019, 5:00:00 AM - Unposting Date : Dec 3, 2019, 5:00:00 AM
Job Level - Associate/First Level Manager