IT Service Delivery Rep Mid (Government) - 1934775
DescriptionThis position’s primary role will be a Field Services Mid-Level Network Technician servicing a large scale Enterprise network. You will be part of a Team of Network Technicians and Engineers. This network includes Cisco, Aruba, Brocade, Juniper, Riverbed and McAfee network devices to include Routers, Switches, Access Points, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and WAN Accelerators.
- Install and maintain network devices at the site and work with the NOC technicians and Managers to troubleshoot outages and resolve network related issues.
- Be responsible to create tickets for maintenance using HPE Service Manager.
- Candidates will be expected to understand, implement, and follow processes in accordance with current policies and procedures.
- Perform escalation and additional tasks as directed.
- Take Direction from the Regional Leader and Site Leaders
QualificationsSkills and Experience:
- Candidate will be an innovative technical professional, customer service oriented, and knowledgeable engineer in the field of Ethernet and IP data engineering with 4 plus years’ experience as a Network Technician.
- Position requires a high level of project coordination skills to manage the execution of maintenance activities and network outages.
- Fundamental understanding of the OSI Model is required.
- Experience must include operational support, and configuration of network devices such as servers, routers, switches, associated software tools, and cabling in a large LAN/MAN/BAN/WAN environment.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP is a Plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with wireless technologies, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and WAN Accelerators and associated technologies is highly desirable.
- You will be part of a Team of Network Technicians and Engineers.
- Some Travel will be required
- Strong customer service and communication is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and network reliability.
- A good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills in severs and Cisco devices are a Plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs is required.
- A Background Information Technology field or a related technology field is highly desirable.
- Cisco CCNA and Security+ required. ITIL foundation V3 certification is highly desirable.
Must be a US Citizen and possess Secret Clearance
Job Field - Government Services - Sales Service
Primary Location - California-San Diego
Schedule - Full-time Shift - Day Job
Employee Status - Regular
Job Posting : Oct 29, 2019, 4:00:00 AM - Unposting Date : Nov 19, 2019, 5:00:00 AM
Job Level - Associate/First Level Manager