*** If you are interested, please send your updated resume to email@example.com**
Location- Bolingbrook, IL
Duration- Long Term Contract (to potential hire)
Title- IT Service Desk Support Specialist
The Information Systems Team is currently seeking an IT Support Specialist for their office located in Bolingbrook IL. The IT Support Specialist will be a member of a talented, dispersed support team. This team member will provide technical support across a wide range of technologies for store, office and Distribution Centers. Individuals must have a great attitude and be comfortable supporting internal associates over the phone.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide first and second level support for all users with technical problems, requests or questions with a focus on customer service.
- Use troubleshooting skills to obtain and convey concise solutions and technical guidance to our retail stores, corporate office, and distribution centers.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of incidents and resolution of issues into the service management database.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements by resolving, escalating, and communicating incident status and resolution.
- When asked; act as liaison between IT Operations and Service Desk support staff, during outage calls, to assure accurate incident interpretation. Maintain communications with the Service Desk during the resolution process.
- Participate in development and maintenance of Service Desk training procedures and Knowledge Articles.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of service desk supported products and services.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of technical support or IT experience
- Understanding of Microsoft products with the ability to diagnose application software and hardware problems
- General understanding of Retail/POS Systems is a strong plus
- Ability to simultaneously and successfully handle multiple, disparate tasks
- Strong customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners
*** If you are interested, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178