Apex Systems is looking for an IT Service Desk Technician in Columbus, Ohio.
If interested in applying please reach out to Matt Dudek at Mdudek@apexsystems.com or 614-467-4200.
Shift: 2nd shift (nights & weekends)
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, organized and team-oriented, able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Customer service/interaction/engagement skills
- Ability to learn and pick up new systems quickly
- Logical technical troubleshooting skills
- Basic networking principles understanding
- PC and MAC hardware troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university with an emphasis in computer science or equivalent in work experience.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178