This role, within the IT Service Management team will be responsible for supporting the lifecycle management of IT processes and services including their definition, documentation, governance, and improvements. Be part of the future in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through creating and embedding ITSM best practices and the LEAN/Six Sigma methodology.
While we’ve been named a ‘best place to work,’ our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY, YOU WILL:
- Grow: Achieve career growth by continuously developing your skills through on-the-job experience, exposure to others and formal education opportunities.
- Collaborate: You will be a part of an organization dedicated to AAA members and one another.
- Join a team who seeks out and incorporates different perspectives to drive towards better results.
- Work at a place where you are encouraged to actively display empathy and concern for our customers
- Volunteer: You'll have the opportunity to receive paid time off to participate in community volunteer service projects.
- Work at a place that has been named one of the 50 Most Community-minded Companies in America for 3 years running.
- Experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+ Pride.
Part of what you get to do:
- Facilitate the documentation of IT services and processes for operational readiness (i.e. support models)
- Provide support for lifecycle management of ITSM related policies and standards
- Review and analyze existing IT services and processes per requirements, documenting and addressing necessary actions
- Coordinate with Process Owners in the development or updating of IT services and processes
- Apply process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and improvements.
- Define and maintain requirements for service and process performance measures
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to identify and support the implementation of performance-based improvements.
Required and Nice To Have:
- Bachelor's degree in an information technology field or related years of experience and or combination of both
- Background in ITSM standards technology terminology and industry standard metrologies
- Experience with ServiceNow or Remedy, ServiceNow preferred
- ITIL v3 certified (v3 Intermediate and/or ITIL 4 preferred)
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher preferred
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
CSAA INSURANCE GROUP OFFERS MANY BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6%
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support programs.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT WORKS
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don’t miss important updates from us. Questions? Please email us at TalentAcquisition@csaa.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK INDEFINITELY IN THE US