If you qualify for this position, please update your resume showing as many of the following skills you have and send in a WORD document to email@example.com. Salary ranges between $19.00-$22.00 per hour and more with more skills and experience. Includes benefits, holiday and vacation pay and insurance options.
IT Services Developer
We are looking for software developers to join our Infrastructure Information Technology Services Development Team. We are responsible for the tools and technology used by the ITS Business Unit in supporting our customer’s IT organizations, developing and supporting point solutions for our customers and vendors, supporting select legacy tools, and testing some of our core product suite. We are a fast-paced development team that supports a wide variety of technologies and applications. The immediate request is for developers to assist in building functionality in an existing custom developed platform that we support for one of our customers. Ongoing work will include development on the ServiceNow platform. We don’t expect our new team members to have 10 years of experience or walk in knowing everything, we need someone with a little development know-how and a passion to learn and grow their capabilities.
- Including educational experience and self-taught experience
- Basic Understanding of Software Development Practices
- Basic understanding of software architecture
- Basic understanding of transactional databases
- Fundamental Software Development Lifecycle understanding
- Agile Preferred
- Ability to design technical solutions from functional requirements
- Ability to work in both a group and individual capacity
- Tenacity to learn and grow development skills
Experience with the following considered a plus (but absolutely not required):
- Website Design Experience (React, Angular, Node.js)
- Web Service Implementation Experience
- JIRA / Confluence Experience
- ITIL Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in MIS, CS or related field
Note also that applicants will be required to pass a drug screen and criminal background check and be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Benefits to include holiday and vacation pay and insurance options