We are looking for an scalable solutions and troubleshooting basic network problems is also essential. The nature of this position is technical and hands-on.
What you'll do:
- employees and operations management to quickly provide high quality solutions to IT problems.
- and much more. develop and implement cost-effective technology solutions in order to support our rapid growth.
What you'll need:
- Experience supporting PC’s in a Windows Active Directory environment and TCP/IP protocols
- and liquidation
- Participate in a 24/7 support and on call rotation high pressured environment
- RF Technologies contractors and vendors
- and holidays
- Willingness to be part of a team
- Ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- Possess the desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to stand/walk for 6 - 8 hours per day
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Ability to work night shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prior experience providing IT support in a Fulfillment Center environment Network+ Certification
- Experience working in an SLA driven environment WT41N0
- Ability to manage high priority projects
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance relationships and service outages
- Working knowledge of SOTI MobiControl device management
- Position may require travel